A lot is happening with the way human resources are organised and channeled today. The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how the majority of the tasks can be performed without having to physically visit a modern workplace. There has also been a significant increase in the number of professionals looking for only flexible working opportunities. This is where Bondex Platform comes in.
Businesses relying on conventional HR solutions have been under pressure. As a result, they have to continually scout the latest solutions to stay relevant when new and innovative interventions are redefining the future of work. Bondex, a blockchain-based startup, is poised to create an advanced talent management and acquisition platform that helps both workers and business owners connect and stay competitive with the fast-changing HR-tech landscape. Bondex claims to be the “First decentralised peer-to-peer (P2P) professional network leveraging blockchain within a unified end-to-end experience across key elements of sourcing and managing talent, including upskilling and payments implemented within a unique tokenised revenue-sharing model.”
An Overview Of Bondex Platform
Blockchain technology allows us to challenge conventional business processes. Bondex leverages blockchain technology. It also offers an ingenious DeFi protocol to create a modern solution for businesses and workers to connect for mutual growth. It goes beyond being a simple, traditional job portal by creating a fully decentralised ecosystem that uses blockchain technology at its core.
Bondex identifies the trends in the current talent acquisition and management industry. It capitalises on the “long-term transformational changes” that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought. As the future work is being redefined with new technologies and trends, the idea behind Bondex has been to create an innovative platform that caters to the growing needs of the working community, while ensuring that the requirements of hiring managers are fulfilled and met. The Bondex ecosystem is innovative as it creates a unique, decentralised “revenue-sharing business model by sharing more of the profits amongst the global talent pool and hiring companies.”
Moreover, the platform is designed to meet the growing demands of the new-age workers. More and more workers and professionals now seek flexible job opportunities. Job sharing is now becoming common and talents are attracted towards businesses offering flexible work. The gig economy is also growing. As businesses are not able to align their HR operation with the changing demands, there has been a conspicuous gap, which explains why there are a lot of job openings but few takers.
Bondex explains that “Companies are increasingly trying to bridge these skill gaps by pivoting to a nimble on-demand workforce model, and online platforms are becoming an essential tool for getting people back to work efficiently and at scale, many incumbent talent platforms are centralized, extract onerous value, and offer little upside to their platform participants beyond matching for specific projects.”
This is where Bondex steps in with its decentralised, professional ecosystem to help businesses bridge the gap and make it easy for workers to find the opportunities they seek and deserve.
How Bondex Platform Defines The Future Of Work
Bondex believes in the idea that the changes we are witnessing in the HR and talent management industry are long-term, and if business want to survive, then they must address the needs of the market. Currently, many businesses have open job opportunities but find it not only difficult but also expensive to acquire new talents. The problem is that they rely on the same conventional talent acquisition tools and centralised online platforms. The Bondex idea of the “Future of Work” factors both the issues facing businesses acquiring new talents and the needs of workers and professionals. The new-age workers are looking for more flexible opportunities, and conventional job portals are not what they hit to find a new opportunity. Bondex carefully studies the trends, identifies the gaps, and creates a compelling case for a next-gen talent acquisition platform that would be unique and decentralised. It also claims to offer a better value proposition by identifying and eliminating the pertinent issue with conventional talent acquisition and management platforms.
Bondex Platform Vs Conventional Solutions
Bondex is unique and a pioneer in creating a blockchain-based, performance-driven and effective talent management ecosystem. Let’s categorically see how Bondex is different from traditional platforms.
- The orientation: Conventional solutions are not oriented to cater to the needs of the new-age workers who are shunning traditional 9 to 5 work opportunities and embracing those that offer flexible work opportunities. The changing long-term trends will soon render these conventional solutions ineffective and obsolete, as businesses are already finding it increasingly difficult to acquire new talents. The COVID-19 pandemic has not only accentuated but also solidified these changes, making it even more difficult for conventional platforms to offer real value. Bondex is oriented and designed to meet the requirements of both workers and businesses in this changing environment.
- Decentralisation: Bondex has created a decentralised talent acquisition and management platform. Unlike its centralised counterparts, it will attract more members to the community as it allows them to participate in the key decisions of the ecosystem, letting them grow as they want to. Moreover, businesses seeking new talents can connect with them in a better environment and save both time and money by eliminating the typical middlemen.
- Leveraging Blockchain: Bondex leverages the blockchain technology, which allows them to “better align incentives for long-term growth and value creation, and redefine the economic model of a professional network.” It means that Bondex will provide more value with less cost to employers.
- Advanced Solution: Bondex offers better and advanced solutions compared to conventional online talent marketplaces. It explains that “Most incumbent digital marketplace networks are centralised platforms, giving them an asymmetrical advantage. They act as fee brokers provisioning services but often lack the requisite resources to support talent throughout their professional life cycle, do not include users in a meaningful way in the growth of the platform and its community, and are often burdensome with their policies on user data access and fees.”
Understanding The Bondex Ecosystem
Bondex is a complete ecosystem with a suite of innovative products designed to cater to the various requirements of the stakeholders. It also features native (BNDX) tokens, which will be used to pay “incentives to users for network participation, referrals, content creation, work, vesting, etc.”
The BNDX ecosystem has many stakeholders, who have different roles on the platform. These are:
- Individual talents: Individual talents will be able to build their profiles on the platform and seamlessly connect to a global network of employers to find tailored work opportunities.
- Connectors: They are the ones who help stakeholders connect to the network. In return for their services, Connectors earn regards in native BNDX tokens.
- Employers: Employers will be able to hire talents directly on the platform and consume “ancillary services”.
- Advertisers: Advertisers will be able to post ads on the network.
- Developers and Third Party Sellers: Developers will be able to offer innovative solutions by selling their products and services on the platform.
- Investors: Investors help the network with capital and, in return, they will be able to get exceptional returns.
The Bondex ecosystem also comprises a range of Bondex products.
The Bondex Origin Mobile App: The BNDX Origin Mobile App is the primary Bondex app that allows anyone above the age of 18 to sign up. It is a jump-starter app for the Bondex network and early users can get exclusive benefits to earn rewards by joining the network and participating in a range of activities. Users can mine up to 50 million BNDX tokens on their mobile phones by logging in to the Bondex Origin Mobile App on eBay. Moreover, the app incentivises users with native BNDX tokens for verifying their LinkedIn account, uploading their resumes, and referring additional users.
Bondex Network App: Another app to support the ecosystem is the BNDX Network App, which allows users to build professional profiles and resumes and businesses to post job opportunities. It also features in-app messaging.
Bondex Talent Exchange: The Bondex ecosystem also features a dedicated Bondex talent exchange that leverages advanced “AI and Machine Learning (ML)-based tools to automate and perform the labour-intensive tasks of sifting through job applicants.”
What’s Bondex Fintech Enabled Talent Network?
The Bondex Ecosystem is more than just a job-based professional network. It allows users and stakeholders to tap into the world of DeFi and averages advanced blockchain-based Fintech tools. The tokenisation of the new-age talent acquisition platform also provides users with unique opportunities to earn exclusive rewards. Moreover, the use of advanced technology makes it more cost-effective.
For example, Bondex uses Payment Rails. The Bondex white paper explains: “Payment rails are a cloud technology that enables businesses and individuals to send payments to counterparties globally, in any currency, and through all primary payment methods. This capability will be implemented through a powerful payment rail API, giving participants access to the global banking and payment networks.”
The adoption of Fintech solutions makes the Bondex platform futuristic and its operations scalable. The tokenisation of the platform also provides users with unique benefits. Moreover, the Bondex Wallet allows users to get access to a global suite of 25+ third-party payment options and 135+ currencies. Also, it makes earning rewards seamless as all rewards get credited directly into users’ Bondex wallets. Explaining the Bondex Fintech Integration, the BNDX white paper reads: “Bondex Fintech supports Visa credit/debit card issuance, enabling users to spend directly from their Bondex wallet online, in-store, and cash withdrawals at VISA-supported ATMs worldwide.”
The integrated Fintech options in the Bondex wallet will also provide low friction on and off-ramp into Bondex DeFi.
Bondex Platform Advantages
Bondex is an advanced and next-generation talent management and acquisition platform with features of DeFi. It allows users to earn rewards by participating in the network. Moreover, Bondex offers multiple advantages with its core business process solutions for all stakeholders.
- Easily Accessible: The Bondex Apps make the platform easily accessible and the unique reward system also incentivises users’ activities and interactions on the platform. Anyone above the age of 18 can sign up on the platform and become a part of its peer-to-peer professional talent acquisition network.
- Access To Global Talent: Bondex through its talent exchange allows businesses and companies to search for talent directly on the platform. Most importantly, the talents are categorically classified, making it easier for them to connect with the most suitable professional for their particular business requirements.
- Tokenisation: Tokenisation is an advantage, and by leveraging blockchain technology, Bondex is pioneering the blockchain-based talent acquisition industry. The benefit is that it allows the platform to easily incentivise user activities and it also cuts costs for stakeholders.
- DeFi Integration: Integrating DeFi with the platform makes it lucrative for investors who are joining the platform to increase their crypto wealth. Within the Bondex ecosystem, users get to safely leverage their crypto assets to earn fixed rewards. The BNDX DeFi also offers a cross-chain compatible DeFi wallet app.
Bondex is a next-gen talent acquisition and management solution. The platform is an outlier and the product line-up is well put to cater to offer a full-proof solution to stakeholders. What makes Bondex unique is its approach and the fact that it factors various trends and latest developments with “future of work” makes it competent and an attractive solution. Integration of Fintech tools and offering DeFi solutions from within adds a whole new dimension to the project. While it is still in its initial phases, the sorted roadmap demonstrates how organised the team is. Creating a real value-based solution with blockchain merits its recognition. There is no doubt that Bondex can be a preferred investment opportunity if one is looking for a solid, solution-driven platform with real utility.
Hopefully, you have enjoyed today’s article. Thanks for reading! Have a fantastic day! Live from the Platinum Crypto Trading Floor.
Earnings Disclaimer: The information you’ll find in this article is for educational purpose only. We make no promise or guarantee of income or earnings. You have to do some work, use your best judgement and perform due diligence before using the information in this article. Your success is still up to you. Nothing in this article is intended to be professional, legal, financial and/or accounting advice. Always seek competent advice from professionals in these matters. If you break the city or other local laws, we will not be held liable for any damages you incur.