P2E NFT games have become a popular way for people in developing countries to earn a living. In the Philippines, for example, people are turning to games like Axie Infinity as a source of income, with some players earning as much as hundreds of dollars per month.
This is what lead to Katana Inu ($KATA), a comprehensive environment for gamers and traders, fueled by DeFi and NFT. Their goal is to not only provide an avenue for a wholesome entertainment and enjoyment but also to act as a earning forum making genuine income for its participants.
To achieve this objective, the Katana Inu environment combines gaming and crypto elements, delivering a fun and lucrative experience for gamers. Katana Inu is the creation of Chain Vision Games, a team of Entrepreneurial blockchain fans and traders from all over the world.
Understanding Katana Inu in brief
Katana Inu gets altogether NFT Marketplace, a robust platform for trading and integrating varied elements from the world of NFTs. The platform does give dual benefits to gamers in the form of not just gaming but even trading.
This is why they have established a symbiosis between the gaming platform and the NFT Marketplace. The Katana Inu marketplace help its users connect, get verified results, and, as a bonus, earn rewards for their coin holdings.
NFT integration enables players to get rewarded for participation; that’s why they integrated blockchain and NFTs into our Battle Royale game. Due to complex technical analysis or emotional burdens, traditional daily trading is not suitable for everyone.
However, what you are looking here is a game system enabling players to become traders or investors. The game accompanies various mechanics and characters such that there is something for everyone in the world of Katana Inu.
Simply choose your character, equip them with unique skins and in-game items, and win. You can acquire new NFTs, purchase them from their owners, and use them to outperform others within the game.
It’s just a matter of time when the minting of Katana NFTs begins on April 15 this year. So, buckle up to mint Katana Inu NFTs in less than two weeks from now this month!
Peeking inside Katana Inu NFT Marketplace
As the tagline says, this is a marketplace meant for just about everyone. A vital feature of the Katana Inu platform is its inherent NFT trading platform, which acts as a center for buying and selling Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
Not just that but even other games and digital artists from all around can use this NFT marketplace to sell their art pieces for ETH, KATA, Stablecoins, or even in their native currencies. There is much more for holders of $KATA and additionally gamers to trade, buy, stake in-game items with the likes of avatars, weapons, skins, and more used while playing the game.
More about Katana Inu Game
Katana Inu has embarked upon a novel approach to 3D gaming. With high-quality graphics, photorealistic visuals, functional 3D characters, and weapon models – all mintable as NFTs, this game is surely to blow the minds of avid gamers.
There is a 5v5 team gameplay and an open-world Battle Royale to expect with this game. Each game character has hidden abilities with a distinct set of skills, and they get unlocked as and when accomplishing challenges through the gameplay.
By connecting these engaging game concepts with the notion of NFTs, the Katana Inu game aims to deliver a PC-gaming experience like no other. Players can search for and discover loot boxes (with real value), have their loot sold on the NFT marketplace, and generate an ongoing passive income.
Monthly tournaments are, wherein, they can participate to win rare NFTs and $KATA coins. Furthermore, live tournaments streaming is what Katana plans on Twitch, YouTube, and other social media networks.
As the platform expands, don’t be surprised to see Katana Inu streamers becoming online celebrities. It’s a win-win scenario wherein the gamers not just help grow the platform, but even attract more players into the Katana ecosystem.
A younger generation of gamers are sure shot to migrate on this platform, as the more one plays, the more that individual earns, and the more s(he) falls in love with the game! In addition to all these, Katana Inu wants to act as an educational facilitator for newbies to get going easily with complex concepts like Play-to-Earn, Blockchain, and DeFi.
Comparing it with best P2E Contemporaries
There are several P2E NFT games in the market, and comparing Katana Inu to all of them would be a lengthy task. However, here are some key differences and similarities between Katana Inu and some of the top P2E NFT games currently in the market:
- Axie Infinity: Axie Infinity is currently one of the most popular P2E NFT games, and it is similar to Katana Inu in that it combines blockchain technology and gaming. However, Axie Infinity is focused on a turn-based strategy game where players collect and breed Axies, which are NFT-based creatures. In contrast, Katana Inu is a 3D game that combines elements of Battle Royale and team-based gameplay. Additionally, Katana Inu has a native NFT marketplace that other games and artists can use, which is not present in Axie Infinity.
- My DeFi Pet: My DeFi Pet is another P2E NFT game that allows players to collect, breed, and battle pets. The game has similarities with Axie Infinity, but it uses a different art style, and the pets are more focused on cute and cuddly designs. Katana Inu, on the other hand, has a more serious art style, with high-end graphics and photorealistic visuals.
- The Sandbox: The Sandbox virtual world is a wonderfully popular world allowing players to do multiple things like building, owning, and monetizing gaming and that too experiencing a great deal of blockchain technology. It is similar to Katana Inu in that it combines gaming and blockchain, but the gameplay mechanics are different. The Sandbox is more focused on building and designing, while Katana Inu is focused on gameplay. Additionally, Katana Inu has a native NFT marketplace that is not present in The Sandbox.
How Katana Inu stands out from other Play-to-Earn (P2E) NFT games?
Firstly, it offers an all-encompassing ecosystem combining the elements of gaming and crypto, creating an enjoyable and rewarding experience for players, traders, and artists alike. It is not just a game or an NFT marketplace, but a complete ecosystem designed to provide real income to its participants.
Secondly, there is a high-quality 3D gaming offered by Katana Inu accompanied with different models of weapons, 3D avatar characters, and photorealistic visuals – all mintable as NFTs. The game modes available include an open-world Battle Royale and competitive 5v5 team gameplay on smaller maps.
Thirdly, Katana Inu provides its users with an NFT marketplace as a trading platform integrating different elements from the world of NFTs. This creates a symbiotic relationship between the game platform and the NFT marketplace, allowing users to not only enjoy gaming but also participate in trading.
Additionally, Katana Inu offers monthly tournaments with the chance of winning rare NFTs and KATA tokens. It offers live stream tournaments on Twitch, YouTube, and other social media networks. As the platform grows, it plans to have Katana Inu streamers who will become online celebrities and help grow the platform and bring more players into the Katana ecosystem.
Future Prospects of Katana Inu in P2E Gaming
The Play-to-Earn (P2E) NFT games offer a unique opportunity for players to earn real money by playing video games. This is made possible by integrating blockchain and NFT technology into the game mechanics, allowing players to own and trade in-game items as digital assets with real-world value. This opens up several real-life use cases for P2E NFT games, including:
- Job Opportunities: P2E NFT games have created a new industry for game developers, blockchain experts, and content creators. As the popularity of these games grows, there will be a need for more professionals to develop, market, and manage these games, which will create job opportunities for people with the required skill sets.
- Investment Opportunities: P2E NFT allow players to earn real money by buying, selling, and trading in-game items as digital assets. This creates investment opportunities for players who can use their gaming skills to make a profit.
- Education Facilitation: P2E NFT games have the potential to teach players about blockchain, cryptocurrency, and other related concepts. By playing these games, players can learn about decentralized finance (DeFi), digital assets, and the potential of blockchain technology.
- Philanthropical Contribution: P2E NFT games can also be used to support social causes and charitable organizations. Players can donate a portion of their earnings to a cause of their choice or participate in charity events organized by the game developers.
The NFT market for gaming has grown significantly in the last few years. According to NonFungible.com, the total sales volume of gaming-related NFTs reached billions of dollars in recent times, from millions of dollars a couple of years back, showcasing a phenomenal rise in no time.
Katana Inu is an NFT and DeFi powering complete ecosystem for both traders as well as gamers. The platform provides an avenue for entertainment and fun, while also serving as a platform, generating real income for its participants. With features like the NFT marketplace, PC gaming experience, and educational facilitator, Katana Inu is set to become a leading platform for gamers and traders.
Hopefully, you have enjoyed today’s article. Thanks for reading! Have a fantastic day! Live from the Platinum Crypto Trading Floor.
Earnings Disclaimer: The information you’ll find in this article is for educational purpose only. We make no promise or guarantee of income or earnings. You have to do some work, use your best judgement and perform due diligence before using the information in this article. Your success is still up to you. Nothing in this article is intended to be professional, legal, financial and/or accounting advice. Always seek competent advice from professionals in these matters. If you break the city or other local laws, we will not be held liable for any damages you incur.