Cointelegraph.com News Cointelegraph covers fintech, blockchain and Bitcoin bringing you the latest news and analyses on the future of money.
- Data shows Bitcoin price drops days after BTC futures...by Marcel Pechman on November 27, 2020 at 11:52 pm
Data shows Bitcoin has a pattern of sharply correcting after the open interest on BTC futures tops $1 billion. There was a time when BitMEX derivatives exchange reigned sovereign over other exchanges, and the company effectively held a 50% market share until July 2019. For this reason, traders kept a close eye on every indicator connected to BitMEX, including its funding […]
CoinDesk Leader in crypto and blockchain news and information.
- Ripple Is Cashing Out a Third of Its Stake in Surging...by Daniel Kuhn on November 27, 2020 at 11:32 pm
It is its first such sale of MoneyGram stock since the startup invested in the remittance giant in 2019.
Bitcoin News Daily Bitcoin News
- Researcher Publishes Never Before Seen Emails Between...by Jamie Redman on November 28, 2020 at 2:30 am
Just recently three previously unpublished emails from Bitcoin’s inventor, Satoshi Nakamoto, have been made public. The emails reveal the correspondence between Satoshi and the early Bitcoin developer Hal Finney. The communications between Nakamoto and Finney stem from November 2008 and January 2009, the very month Bitcoin was launched. On November 27, three emails that have The post […]
Bitcoin Magazine Bitcoin Magazine provides news, analysis, information, commentary and price data about Bitcoin.
NewsBTC Bitcoin & cryptocurrency news today, price & technical analysis
- Whales Dump Ahead Of Bitcoin ATH, More Than 93K BTC...by Tony Spilotro on November 28, 2020 at 1:00 am
Bitcoin price is now trading at roughly 15% less than it was just days ago, falling short of setting a new all-time high by just a few hundred dollars. A new record was so close bulls could taste the victory, but the achievement was blocked by massive whales who reloaded centralized crypto exchanges with a
- Breaking Down the Effect of Bitcoin’s $3,000 Drop on...by Nick Chong on November 28, 2020 at 1:24 am
Bitcoin has undergone a strong drop since peaking at $19,500 just days ago The coin currently trades at $17,000 as of this article’s writing Analysis compiled by Coinalyze found that over the course of the past few days, $1 billion worth of open interest has been wiped from leading Bitcoin futures exchanges This was accompanied How the Strong Bitcoin Drop Affected the Futures Market For BTC […]
Ethereum World News Ethereum & Bitcoin Blockchain News
- Pantera Capital CEO: Bitcoin (BTC) Could Hit $115k...by John P. Njui on May 6, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Quick take: Bitcoin (BTC) has once again reclaimed $9,000 with 5 days until halving. Pantera Capital’s CEO, Dan Morehead, sees a scenario where BTC hits $115,212 by August 2021. His analysis is based on the change in the stock-to-flow ratio across each halving. The hype and excitement surrounding the Bitcoin halving event is once again evident in the current price of BTC. At the time of […]
BTC-ECHO Bitcoin-News, Bitcoin-Kurs, Blockchain, Tutorials & Analysen
- IOTA wird Industrie-Partner von DLT-Forschungsgruppe...by Christopher Klee on November 27, 2020 at 4:06 pm
Ein neues Forschungsprojekt an der TU Wien hat sich ganz den Themen Interoperabilität, Blockchain und IoT verschrieben. Die IOTA Foundation wirkt an dem langfristig ausgelegten Projekt mit – und will damit nicht nur das eigene Netzwerk voranbringen. Source: BTC-ECHO Der Beitrag IOTA wird Industrie-Partner von Forschungsgruppe der TU Wien erschien zuerst auf BTC-ECHO.
Crypto Daily™ Let us guide you through the crypto world and find such things as the Best Crypto wallets, monitor what the crypto market are doing and get the crypto news.
- The benefits of Ethereum 2.0 will come sooner rather...by Adrian Barkley on November 27, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Quick take 1 minute read Vitalik Buterin, has recently answered a number of questions from the community as a part of a “ask me anything“...
BTCMANAGER Bitcoin, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency News
- Digital Euro: German Minister Calls for Quick Decision...by Osato Avan-Nomayo on November 27, 2020 at 11:00 pm
Germany’s finance minister has called on stakeholders in the region to expedite action on plans for a central bank digital currency (CBDC). The EU is currently examining the case for a digital Euro even as China accelerates its digital yuan testing protocols. Huge Demand for Digital Currency According to Reuters, the German finance minister Olaf Read MoreRead More. The post by Osato Avan-Nomayo […]